Friday, August 17, 2012

Don'tcha know?

Did you know when you eat well and run, you can quite possibly break through a plateau and see this?

Yep, that's a 3 in the second digit there. Friends, I've broken out of the 140's and I'm feeling like me again. This is basically in the range where my body is comfortable and healthy. I'd *like* to lose another 10 and get back to the really FIT level I was at right before I became pregnant.

What do we think, 10 pounds by BabyLo's first birthday? That's a little over 18 weeks. That's like half a pound a week. Hmmmm.... What do y'all think?

By the way, I've become a daily weigher.

By the way by the way, my husband is worse. He weighs twice a day. :)

~Mama Lo~

4 comments:

  1. You have had an awesome week! Great job and keep it up. I bet you are feeling good these days - that's a super number on the scale. :)

    P.S. I totally think you can get to (whatever) goal weight you have in mind, seeing how committed you are and how hard you've been working. That's funny about your husband. Cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Priscilla! I would love to get to your kind of mileage someday too!

      Delete
  2. Half a pound a week is a totally reasonable goal. Go for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement Kathy!

      Delete